New West Realty, LLC is a small, locally-owned business. I have been a REALTOR® for 17 years, and I work for you full time! I bring you knowledge and experience about buying and selling real estate tailored to your specific situation.
Licensed in Colorado since 2002
- ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative)
- CHRE (Certified Home Rescue Expert)
- CSP (Certified Sales Professional)
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute)
- PMN (Performance Management Network)
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)
- 2017 - Present, Treasurer, Builder Realty Council
- 2016 Past President, Builder Realty Council
- 2015 President, Builder Realty Council
- 2014 President-Elect, Builder Realty Council
- 2010-2013 Aurora Liaison, Builder Realty Council
- 2011-2014 Director, Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- 2014 - Distinguished Service Award, Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- 2012 Entrepreneur of the Year, Mile High Chapter, WCR
- 2011 Realtor of the Year, Mile High Chapter, WCR
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Mile High Chapter, Women's Council of REALTORS® (WCR)
- Real Estate Certification, Jones Real Estate School
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Management
- Continuing education to serve you better
- Colorado Resident for 40 years
I have been licensed in Colorado as a Realtor® since 2002 and have lived in the Aurora/Denver area for 40 years. I'm almost considered a native! I started my career with a national real estate company and eventually branched out on my own and started New West Realty, LLC.
You may be wondering why I have so many letters behind my name. These letters stand for designations. I have earned these designations by continuing my education to better assist you.
In my spare time I enjoy walking, hiking, bike riding, attending musical venues, and occasionally try new restaurants. My spouse and I have been known to take "excellent adventures" by accident! I have been married for more years than I can count, have three married sons (not Chip, Doug, or Ernie), and have gained three wonderful daughter-in-laws and five grandchildren. I'm an animal lover, and I have owned dogs and cats throughout the years. I am young at heart and have a great sense of humor, yet I am very serious and committed about helping you through your transaction. My goal is to make sure you have a great experience so that you will continue to help me grow my business by referring me to your family, friends, and co-workers.
I am a full time Realtor, and I serve people in all walks of life. My team and I go the extra mile to do what it takes to assist you. I look forward to helping you with your real estate needs!
Call, text, or e-mail me today!